Simple Healthy Recipe
As you know nutrition is a big part of the game when it comes to weight loss so I thought I would share this cool little recipe that I have come across. Simple, easy and yum!
Give it a go and let me know what you think.
Also it would be great to share some more recipes - if you have got one feel free to post it into the comments
Dedicated to your fitness success,
Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad
1. 3 tablespoons olive oil
2. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
3. 1 teaspoon paprika
4. 2 teaspoons ground cumin
5. kosher salt and black pepper
6. 3⁄4 cup couscous
7. 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes, quartered
8. 1/4 pound snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 cup)
9. 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
10. 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with the paprika, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. Cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
3. Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup hot tap water, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
4. Add the tomatoes, snap peas, basil, lemon zest and juice, remaining oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to couscous. Toss to combine.
5. Slice the chicken and serve with the couscous.